1. By using the GICMAC site (the “User”), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. GICMAC reserves the right to modify or amend any of the contents of the Terms and Conditions, when and where necessary. Such action could invariably affect other underlying procedures. Changes will reflect on the website. A fourteen (14) day period would be allowed before such changes take effect. You as the User agree to review the Terms and Conditions on a periodical basis.
3. Substitution of registered delegate is allowed.
4. Notification of substitution of a registered delegate should reach us not less than three (3) working days before the event date, in writing; showing the full contact details of the new delegate.
5. In case of cancellation of event for any reason, the registration fee will be refunded in full to the registered delegate.
6. If for any reason, there are changes to event programmes, dates, venue, or speaker composition, there shall be no refunds or part refunds, thereof.
7. In case of changes in dates or postponement of the conference, delegate payment at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled date.
8. For delegates who are unable to attend a rescheduled event, the delegate will receive a 100% credit representing payments made towards a future event.
9. Cancellation received in writing, not more than five (5) working days after the registration date, is allowed. This will be refunded in full less 25% Administrative charge. No refunds will be given, thereafter.
10. Cancellations received in writing, on the 6th, 7th or 8th day after registration, shall be considered for acceptance or denial, this depending upon the reasons for cancellation. If accepted, no refunds shall be made, rather, a credit towards similar upcoming event may be granted.
11. All cancellations must be in writing and dated accordingly.
12. All registered delegates including those who cancelled their attendance or did not show up at the event will receive complete conference materials.
13. The total cost of conference materials is already included in the participation fee.
14. Hotel Accommodation and Traveling expenses are not included in the standard delegate fee.
15. You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any payment you make in order to actualise your participation at the event.
16. VAT shall be added to participation fee where applicable.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by GICMAC.
GICMAC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that GICMAC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.